Hello everyone! I am Trusty Biker! Welcome to The Super Power Villains Fan Club! If you like one of the Super Power villains (Copy Cat, Betty Jetty, Sir Rebral, Crusher, Ratman, or Speeding Spike), this club is right for you!
- Trusty Biker- President
- Silver Speck – Vice President
- Silver Wolf – Flyer
- Cuddly Knuckle – Earth Shaker
President– highest rank, not applicable (only one) Vice-President– second highest (only one)
- Villain Police Commander – third highest (only two)
- Villain Police – fourth highest (only three)
- Flyer – Betty Jetty Fanatic (unlimited)
- Copier – Copy Cat Fanatic (unlimited)
- Levitation – Sir Rebral Fanatic (unlimited)
- Earth Shaker – Crusher Fanatic (unlimited)
- Stinkier – Ratman Fanatic (unlimited)
- Speeder – Speeding Spike Fanatic (unlimited)
Getting a Rank:
- Vice-President – Complete Super Power Island at least five times. To get the spot, comment below.
Your Responsibilities: co-host parties, add stuff to the page with permission from president, and helps the president. The President will be deciding if you get in.
- Villain Police Commander – Complete Super Power Island at least 4 times. To get the spot, comment below.
Your Responsibilities: Snoop to see what the other clubs are saying about us. Tell Trusty about any things about us if she does not know them. Gives suggestions. Is head of Villain Polices. The President will decide if you get in.
- Villain Police – Complete Super Power Island at least 3 times. To get the spot, comment below.
Your Responsibilities: Snoop to see what the other clubs are saying about us. Give small suggestions. Tell Police Commander any things she might not know. Obey Police Commander’s commands. The President will decide if you get in.
- Flyer, Copier, Levitation, Earth Shaker, Stinkier, Speeder – Regular club members. Comment below.
The meteor that gave us our super powers
Those REGULAR police are always sleeping on the job
If you are undecided about which villain is your favorite, use this section to help you decide!
- His glasses aren’t anything special. They just help him look cool
- His scar implies that one of his levitation tricks took a wrong turn-straight to him
- When he thinks hard, his powers kick off. Sir Rebral may be a good student
- Crusher has the ability to shake the ground, lift heavy objects, and survive a car being dumped on him
- Your screen shakes whenever he stomps
- He most likely has anger issues-he stomps his foot a lot
- The name “ratman” is the name his wife gave him when she learned about his super powers
- His stench keeps super heroes away…sometimes
- He has the ability to control all sewer animals
- Since she can copy herself numerous times, Copy Cat never gets lonely.
- Copy Cat is super rich because she can copy anything-including money
- Help with this, anybody?
- Before the Poptropicans came up and battled her, Betty Jetty just flew around on the top of our screen, way up where we can’t see her
- She got a bird’s eye view of that sleeping police man (see pictures), and she luckily had her phone out 😀
VILLAIN STORY COMING SOON!
MORE CLUB INFO COMING SOON!
This is a fun looking club. My favorite (Super Power, not all time) villain has to be Sir Rebral because not only does he look cool, he has a dignified personality. I possibly might be him for Halloween (in Poptropica). I AM A LEVITATOR!! 😀
Could I be part of the Villain Police?
I just emailed Trusty Biker, so hopefully they’ll answer soon. 🙂
Hey Trusty Biker, I worked really hard to complete Super Power Island 5 times, so is there a way that I could be the vice president?
For now, I would love to be a Flyer. 😀
Okay! Just add yourself, haha 😀
I want to join! I would like to be a… an Earth Shaker.
Just added! 😀
Sure! Silver Wolf would have to add you to the page, and if she sees this comment, great! If not, I’ll contact her after about three days 😀
Pingback: Super Power Villain Club, Drafts, & More! | Poptropica Tips For Poptropicans