Nabooti Island Cell Phone Codes:
If you get far enough on Nabooti Island, you’ll receive a cell phone that you can put numbers in. Use these numbers to get their items!
- Santa hat and sack: 1225
- Police hat and belt: 911
- Brain Helmet: 411
- Ned Noodlehead Acne, shirt, pants, glasses, and mouth: 1337
Disclaimer: these codes only work on classic Poptropica islands and will NOT work on Poptropica Worlds or islands with music/sound.
- Randomize character: Ctrl + Shift + R (Note: do not do this if you don’t want to lose your costume. This can also give you uncommon handheld objects, such as tennis rackets, cell phones, etc.)
- Pumpkin mask: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Change skin color: Ctrl + Shift + S
- Change hair color: Ctrl + Shift + H (Note: This can cause your browser’s history to appear. To change the hair color, just click the Poptropica screen and push H.)
- Laugh emote: Ctrl + Shift + 1 (Note: This can be done outside of a multiverse room, as well as all the other emotes.)
- Cry emote: Ctrl + Shift + 2
- Angry emote: Ctrl + Shift + 3
- Jump emote: Ctrl + Shift + 4
Disclaimer: this only works on classic Poptropica islands and will NOT work on Poptropica Worlds or islands with music/sound.
Push S on the keyboard while a Poptropican is speaking to skip it. (Note: If it did not skip it, click the screen. This should solve the problem.) This is particularly useful if you would like to compete against other Poptropicans for island stopwatch times on our Boredom Busters page!
Binary Code Translator:
If you’ve gone through the Poptropica Creators’ Blog and have come across any of Binary Bard’s posts, you may have discovered a sequence of 0’s and 1’s near the bottom. You can actually translate these using a Binary Code translator!
Easter eggs are special items that you can find anywhere in Poptropica and other games; you just have to know where to look. These are the easter eggs currently known in Poptropica:
- Hypnotic: This card is for Members only, but non-Members can get it, too! Here’s how: Go to Poptropica Towers on Early Poptropica Island. Then, find the green tower. Jump up on the windowsills of the green tower, until you see the second flower pot you come across when climbing this tower. On the window-tile just above it, hover your mouse. Click it when your mouse turns from an arrow to a pointer. “Hypnotic” will be added to your inventory!
- Skull Mask: Have you ever seen those sneak peeks with two Poptropicans in it that have that weird animal skull mask thing on? Have you ever wondered where they got it? Here’s how! 1) Go to Legendary Swords. 2) Go in the second part of the cave. 3) Look for the mask among the fossils. 4) Click on it. You now have the skull mask!
- Viking Suit: Do you want a Viking suit in your inventory so you don’t have to go to Time Tangled Island to customize a Viking every time you want one, but don’t know how? Here’s your answer. 1) Go to time tangled Island. 2) Go to the time of the Vikings. 3) Jump up to the ledge the cave is on. 4) Go to the right edge of the ledge. 5) Put the glider from Leo’s workshop on. 6) Jump to the right. 7) If you did it right, you should land on another mountain. 8) You will see a pile of clothes. Walk over to it. You now have your very own Viking suit!
- Skin Pigments: Go to Early Poptropica and run to the right until you arrive at a road with a lot of towers. Keep running left until you arrive at a street vendor with colored balloons attached. Click one and it will change your skin pigment to the color you clicked on the balloon! You can go back every once in awhile to see if they have new balloon colors out. 🙂