Hey guys, Shaky Skunk here. Sorry for not posting for so long.
About a week ago, Skinny Moon submitted a post on the Creators’ Blog that shocked the entire community – Poptropica Worlds (aka New Poptropica) was announced!
Currently, only “test dummies” are allowed in Poptropica Worlds, but we’ll be able to play it in Spring 2017! (Who knows, maybe it’ll be like 24 Carrot BETA and we’ll get to test it too.) Isn’t this exciting?
According to Skinny Moon, Poptropica Worlds will be hosted on Poptropica.com. Not to worry though, all of our old stuff (names, looks, items, etc) will be carried over. Along with our old accounts, we’ll also be getting:
- A new look!
- New, exciting Worlds to explore
- Favorites from the original Poptropica, remastered for Poptropica Worlds
- One account for everything Poptropica! (I assume this means we’ll be able to use the same account for both mobile and desktop?)
- Your very own customizable home
- More costumes than ever
- Daily prizes and awesome games
- And more to come…
More of our questions were answered in this Q&A, so give it a read if you haven’t already. I think we should wait a while before we judge Poptropica Worlds, or at least until we get more information about it. SS out!
— Shaky Skunk