Hiya, Silver Wolf here, and this post is specifically to cover all of the updates I’m going to be making to the blog for the next few days! So, if your burning (or not so burning) curiosity is wondering what all this is about and what the drafts are, here we go:
Super Power Island Villains Club! …and Competitions?
Firstly, this club’s owner is Trusty Biker, and she was awesome enough to start another club for all of the Super Power Island villains, and she came up with the amazing idea of maybe making competitions and tournaments for all of the clubs, like the Creators did back in 2011. The logo was also made by Spotted Dragon, so thank you, SD! Anyway, you can see the full extent of by clicking here, but here’s a sneak peek:
If you are undecided about which villain is your favorite, use this section to help you decide!
- His glasses aren’t anything special. They just help him look cool
- His scar implies that one of his levitation tricks took a wrong turn-straight to him
- When he thinks hard, his powers kick off. Sir Rebral may be a good student
- Crusher has the ability to shake the ground, lift heavy objects, and survive a car being dumped on him
- Your screen shakes whenever he stomps
- He most likely has anger issues-he stomps his foot a lot
- The name “ratman” is the name his wife gave him when she learned about his super powers
- His stench keeps super heroes away…sometimes
- He has the ability to control all sewer animals
You can read the rest and become a member by going to the page. Also, Trusty Biker and I were thinking of starting tournaments for the best villain through Multiverses and maybe Poptropica Trivia, or something similar. Comment what you think we should do! Just remember all of the Villain pages require your help, so make sure to join them!
So, I decided to post my drafts that have been sitting in my blog, collecting dust (hypothetically, of course XD ). I’ll probably do them one at a time (there are three), but I decided to tell you the names of them first to give an idea what they’re about.
- Popiviews: Popping in With…Slanted Fish! (this one is actually finished; I’ve just been deciding whether I wanted to make it a series, and so I scrapped it)
- Party & Cursor Pack!
- Hidden Files of Poptropica
- Isola, My Island (this one is finished, as well)
Yeah, I know it’s four, and I just said it would be three. Well, the Hidden Files of Poptropica is so small that I was going to include it with one of the others. Therefore, over the course of the next few days, I’ll be posting each one every other day or everyday, seeing what you guys think! 😀 But I do have to say the “Isola, My Island” was made in 7th grade, so I’m a bit self-conscious about it; it’s definitely not my best. Anywho, I can’t wait to start posting! I’ll add my own comments about the drafts in the posts.
As a final note, I’m also deciding to make pages in parts, since it seems I get frustrated and unmotivated if I have a page with a lot of sections to it that hasn’t been published. With that being said, here are some things to look forward to!
- Tribes page! Yes, the first page describing what all the Tribes are and deciding what you could (possibly) fit in through their logos and colors. I’ve actually had this for awhile now; I’ve just gotten no chance to work on the 10 TFP at all. This would be the 7th TFP! “This one divides all of Poptropica from each other. Can you guess it?“
- Mission Atlantis Episode 1 Guide I recently just finished this, but I wanted to wait until I did all three. Sadly, right after I finished episode one, my school decided to get ready for State Testing, and I didn’t know how I could do the other two with photos correctly. Hopefully you enjoy the Episode One guide, though! The other two may or may not be coming soon.