Mother’s Day is this weekend, and we’d like to take the opportunity to give thanks to one of the hardest-working Poptropica characters around: the beleaguered mom.
On Astro-Knights Island, the queen has no idea that her daughter has run off into outer space with a crazed inventor.
On Shark Tooth Island, this poor mom is separated from her son by the fearsome Booga Shark.
On Shrink Ray Island, C.J.’s mom couldn’t possibly imagine that her brilliant daughter is the size of a tiny insect.
On Vampire’s Curse Island, Katya’s mom always knew that Christopher was no good. But did Katya listen? Of course not.
Of course, some moms have it a little easier. On Wimpy Wonderland, Greg Heffley’s mom returns home after the adventure is over, and is none the wiser. Thank goodness for that. Here’s to all the moms in Poptropica, and all the mothers everywhere!
- Queen – Um… Not the best parent considering that she doesn’t even know where her daughter is… That’s all I have to say about this matter.
- Shark Tooth boy’s mom – Aw… Poor mom. Such a tragedy… Of course you get your son back, but still.
- CJ’s Mom – So you ask us to get your daughter for you…? Okay…
- Katya’s mom – Her daughter! Trapped by a vampire. *The word vampire is pronounced in Dracula’s accent* So sad. Why do all these mom’s have something bad happen to their children?!?!
- Hmm… I don’t know what to say about this one. Well, Greg’s mom is over-protective. Still, a good parent and at least nothing bad happened to Greg! Well, er, I guess Manny getting lost is a bad thing…
Well, all the mom’s are awesome on Poptropica either way! Go mom’s! Personally, my favorite mom would be CJ’s. Go Science!