——–The Poptropica Press——–
Headline News: I am Taking Sticky Clown Up on His Offer!
I apologize that I haven’t had another issue lately. I have been pretty busy lately, with a lot of different things. One thing, however, was trying to figure out how to take Sticky up on his offer, which was, if you look back to the first issue, he states this in a comment, “I really think you should make this longer.” Well, I have now decided to actually make this longer… a LOT longer. The first thing I am adding is PD’s LOL of the Day (which has now been changed to LOL of Whenever the Hare the Next Newspaper Comes Out *Don’t take this literally*)! This will be by PD, and it will be featured for the first time in this issue. Also, I will be adding many more things, listed here:
- Trivia, the answers will be on the following issue.
- An ad featuring another blog, requested to me or PD at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- A different glitch every issue (hopefully. *There might be some repeats.*)
- An original costume.
Now, I know what you’re probably thinking. “How on Earth will PD and Double S be able to maintain all that on their own?!” We won’t be able to. That’s why we are going to have a MAJOR staff upgrade. I’m not going to just point at somebody and demand that they help me. I’m going to have a contest. A contest for each of the things listed above. Listed below, are things required for each contest.
- Trivia: I will need to know how much you know about Poptropica history. This can be done in an essay in a comment, timeline emailed to me, etc.
- Glitch: For this, we have two options, because the first may be too hard. #1: Find/create a glitch never found or thought of before. #2: List all the glitches you know in a comment below.
- Costume: Create an original costume that came from YOUR MIND!
Now, we also have some rules.
- Use what came from YOUR MIND and ONLY your mind!
- You may only try out for one of the new options.
- ALWAYS follow original website rules.
Well, I think that’s all I have to say.
LOL of The News