Well, I didn’t find any issues with the toolbar, so here is the page. Also, here is what it says:
Well, we have a toolbar that can help you with whatever you want download it here:
It gives you these options:
- Go to Poptropica immediately by the click of a button.
- Go to this blog by a click of a button.
- Go to the RSS feed that takes you straight to the Creators’ Blog by a click of a button.
- If you get emails of new comments or posts, go to your mail immediately by the click of a button.
- Search in the search box what you want to know.
- There is a highlighter tool that lets you highlight anything in a text.
- It has a dictionary for words you don’t know.
- You can update it and do other thing to it if you want. For example, you can add your own apps.
- Convenience of going to your favorite places!
If you have downloaded the toolbar, it should have these things:
- It should be blue.
- It should have a search box that lets you search instantly.
- It should let you go to Poptropica instantly.
- It should say, “I need Poptropica (Tips!)” to the right that lets you go here instantly.
- It should let you go to the Creators’ Blog instantly.
- It should let you go here instantly.
- It should let you go to your mail instantly (if logged in).
- It should let you highlight things and the highlighted words should go to the search box immediately.
It may have some issues, so please comment if it does!